Every answer in this quiz features the letters “o-v-e-r” in the solution. The answers appear below.
1. Medicines that can be purchased without a prescription are known by this three-word phrase.
2. New Year’s Eve celebrations may leave partiers with this achy result.
3. This vehicle carried Prince Phillip’s coffin in his funeral procession.
4. Shoppers looking for inexpensive furniture might check out this home decor website.
5. A devastating tornado hit this suburban Kansas town in April 1991.
6. The audience might hear this orchestral piece at the beginning of an opera, musical, or oratorio.
7. This gospel song became a protest song and a key anthem of the Civil Rights Movement.
8. Judy Garland made this song famous in the 1939 movie, “The Wizard of Oz.”
9. This pastry dessert is filled with sweetened apple pieces in a folded flaky crust.
10. This 1917 song by George M. Cohan was inspired by newspaper headlines of World War I.
11. People who prefer to avoid checking their bags stow their carry-on luggage in this compartment.
12. This region of English coastline facing France owes its striking appearance to its composition of chalk.
13. This is the capital and largest city of the German state of Lower Saxony.
14. This wet-weather protective footwear is also known as galoshes.
15. When the sun fails to appear, the weather condition is often described as dull, gray, and cloudy.
3. Land Rover
7. We Shall Overcome
8. Over the Rainbow
9. Apple Turnover
10. Over There
11. Overhead Bin
12. White Cliffs of Dover