1. What famous young outlaw fought in the Lincoln County War before he was fatally shot at the age of 21 by Sheriff Pat Garrett?
2. What Army scout and Pony Express Rider took part in California’s Gold Rush before he launched his colorful cowboy-themed Wild West show in 1883?
3. What hunter, soldier, and politician, who was killed in the Battle of the Alamo and became known as the “King of the Wild Frontier”?
4. Famous for dressing, drinking, and shooting like a man, what performer became famous for her wild antics and toured with the Wild West Show?
5. Who was a wagon master, Union spy, lawman, gunslinger and gambler that was shot in the back by Jack McCall while holding two pairs of black aces and eights in a poker game in Deadwood, Dakota?
6. Who was called “Little Miss Sure Shot” because of her champion sharpshooting skills?
7. What trapper, guide and Indian agent was an active participant in extending the boundaries of the United States to its present size?
8. What was the more famous name of Robert LeRoy Parker who robbed trains, banks, and led a posse of criminals called the Wild Bunch before he died in a shootout in Bolivia?
9. What American general arrived in Texas in 1832 and eventually led the army that defeated the Mexican General Santa Anna at San Jacinto?
10. What robber gained celebrity status, along with his brother Frank, before he was shot by new gang recruit Robert Ford?
11. What American saloon-keeper and Justice of the Peace called himself “The Only Law West of the Pecos”?
12. After serving as an assistant marshal in Dodge City, Kansas, who moved to Tombstone, Arizona and took part in a legendary shootout at the O.K. Corral in 1881?
13. Who was originally a dentist before he turned to gambling and fought side-by-side with his friend at the O.K. Corral?
Billy the Kid
Buffalo Bill Cody
Wild Bill Hickok
Judge Roy Bean