Organizations on Aging
- Butler County Department on Aging, 2101 Dearborn, Ste. 302, Augusta, KS 67010, 316.775.0500. Toll Free: 800.279.3655 “Butler County Department on Aging’s mission is to link older adults with the services they need to ensure a continuum of care. We serve all citizens of Butler County who are age 60 or over.”
- Central Plains Area Agency on Aging, West River Plaza (intersection of Central and Meridian), 2622 W. Central, Suite 500, Wichita, KS 67203, or 1.855.200.2372.“CPAAA is available to assist seniors, caregivers, and adults with disabilities through life’s transitions and with various levels of support.”
- Harvey County Department on Aging, 800 N Main St, PO Box 687, Newton, KS 67114, 316.284.6880.
- Kansas Department for Aging and Disability, New England Building, 503 S. Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66603, 785.296.4986. Toll Free: 800.432.3535 (in Kansas only).
- Sedgwick County Department on Aging, 2622 W. Central Suite 500, Wichita, KS 67203. Toll Free: 855.200.2372 “Provides services to seniors in Sedgwick County in an effort to assist them in maintaining independence.”
- Senior Services of Wichita, Inc., 200 S. Walnut, Wichita, KS, 316.267.0302.
“We are more than Meals On Wheels. Our services focus on health and nutrition, employment and volunteer opportunities and caregiving support. We help people age 55 and better move forward with their lives.”